This post is sponsored by Australian Gourmet Gifts.
Oh Golly. How did it get to be Christmas time again so quickly? We’ve literally just gotten home from the first of many festivities for the silly season and the kids are knackered. I haven’t even started on my Christmas shopping. But this year I’m starting by ticking the tricky people off my list. And I’m hoping that you can too with the information I’m giving you in this post! Australian Gourmet Gifts have everything you need to deliver an amazing and edible Christmas gift.
So, I received an Australian Gourmet Gifts hamper this week, and I have to say I’m impressed. You know me, right? Food snob! And basically everything in this hamper is ticking all the boxes, from the French Champagne (bubbles anyone?) to the chocolate twists (excuse me whilst I dust crumbs from my keyboard). I used to be a teacher. Seriously there are only so many candle holders one person can have…and if you’re thinking “what on earth do I buy for ___” then do yourself and them a favour. Order them a hamper stat!
We’ve all been the recipient of a dodgy hamper at some stage in our lives, but you can rest assured that the ones from Australian Gourmet Gifts are so far removed from that. No more dodgy jams and stale shortbread, instead, nut platters and delicious gourmet conserves that will be eaten.
Have you got loved ones you won’t be seeing over Christmas? or are you travelling interstate and don’t want the hassle of lugging presents? Then you can send a hamper direct to the door of your loved ones for Christmas.
Here’s what I’m snacking on from my hamper (which is identical to the one up for offer!):
- Charles Pelletier Blanc de Blancs (France) 750ml. Crafted in Burgundy of France, this premium sparkling wine is fun, fresh, light, sweet and elegant. Made from Chardonnay, it has a soft, yet very nice and dry finish, and it is simply amazing with fresh strawberries.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Sun Dried Tomato Pesto 150gm. A full flavoured gourmet pesto dominated with sun dried tomatoes ideal for tossing through pasta or using as a dip.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Chardonnay & Sage Creamy Mustard 150g. A smooth mustard with a herb taste from sage and mixed herbs with a hint of Chardonnay wine. It is a must have condiment for any gourmet setting and perfect with cold or cooked meats.
- Absolute Organic – Antipasto Organic Mixed Olives 330ml. Delicious marinated green olives, Kalamata olives and capsicum strips. Infused with garlic cloves, herbs and spices, and red wine vinegar, it is the perfect accompaniment to wine.
- Koko Chocolat – Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps 45g. Delectable Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps, made in Australia using only the finest ingredients, these chocolates are crafted for a truly indulging experience!
- The Natural Nut Company – Dukkah 50g. Consisting of a mixture of Herbs, Hazelnuts and Spices, it is typically served as an hors d’œuvre with extra virgin olive oil and crusty sourdough bread. Try it on your favourite dips and salads, or over poached eggs. The gourmet possibilities are endless!
- Ital Choc Hazelnut Biscotti 100g. This classic crisp cookie with toasted hazelnuts departs from tradition with its chocolatey richness. A delicious Italian biscuit that is perfect for dipping into a cuppa or as a sweet after dinner.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Rich Chocolate Sauce 150ml. A smooth rich creamy chocolate sauce ideal for ice-cream or as a compliment for cakes, Christmas puddings or other sweets.
- The Natural Nut Company – Entertaining Nut Platter 150g. A great combination of Natural Almonds and Cashews, and a sensational Trail Mix with Pistachio Nuts, Goji Berries and Cacao Nibs. Enjoy them with wine, in cooking, or as a snack on their own.
We’re talking boutique brands and yummy, unusual things that are certainly not your usual hamper fodder, all packaged beautifully and delivered to the door!
Trust me, you need to enter this! And all you need to do is fill in the entry form below and tell me in 25 words or less:
Who do you know that deserves an Australian Gourmet Gifts Hamper this Christmas and why?
Please read our terms and conditions. They are put in place to ensure our competitions are law abiding. 1. Promotion Description: By participating in this skill based competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsors being all participating brands as well as Brand Meets Blog. The Sponsors will be responsible for ensuring the winner receives their prize. One winner will receive one gourmet basket from Australian Gourmet Gifts. Dates: starts at Sunday 4/12/16 at 9:30pm AEST and ends Sunday 11/12/16 at 9:00pm AEST TIME. This is a giveaway of skill; we will need to review all entries and therefore winners will be announced within 24 hours by email. The entry must contain at least 2 words. 2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of Australia only who are 18 years and older or older. 3. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the competition or win a prize. 4. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected by the sponsors based on the creativity of their entry based on the ‘game of skill” section of the competition. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 5. The Winner: will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information. Any winner notification not responded to within 72 hours or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. 6. Privacy: We will not sell your information though you may be signed up to participant’s and organiser’s newsletters (including Brand Meets Blog, Australian Gourmet Gifts and Kidgredients). You do have the right to unsubscribe from this list at any time. We do not spam. 7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the competition process. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the competition. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway. In such event, The Sponsor will restart the competition at a date in the future with all entrants needing to re-enter to qualify. This information would be advertised in the competition section of the Kidgredients blog. 8. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. 8. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org 9. Disclaimer: This promotion is powered by a third party app. The provider of this app does not sponsor, administer or endorse this promotion. Should this application fail in anyway this competition and all parts shall be deemed to be void. 10. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. 11. While a share function has been provided this is not a requirement of entry and only an option you are provided with. 12. Prizes subject to availability.