So, I’m getting in early. Really, really early. But I work in one of two ways. I’m either really really early or I’m really, really late. One or the other. There is no happy medium. So I’ve taken the opportunity with Master 3 at home today to make this bunny sushi Easter lunchbox idea for you so that I don’t do it mid April instead. I’m hoping it will help get you prepared for an awesome Easter lunch for your little ones for the week before Easter…if you can wait that long!
I love Easter, the pastel colours, the cute bunnies and the little chicks. This year we have our first Easter hat parade, I’ll be sure to fill you in on the hat! But first let’s get started on this Easter lunchbox because…Easter is a month from Friday. I’ve got a few lunches coming up for you over the next couple of weeks.
So what’s in the box:
- Bunny sushi- filled with smoked salmon and cucumber and with smoked salmon ears and nori faces.
- Tiny carrots (cut using the cutter in the bunny sushi kit)
- Rocket and baby spinach
- chopped cucumbers
- chopped strawberries
- strawberry and chocolate mousse balls
- homemade popcorn
What have I used to make this lunch box?
- three compartment leakproof lunch box (we are loving this one!)
- Easter items from Little Bento World including: rabbit rice mold, silicone animal cups and easter picks
Tips and tricks:
- wet the rice mold before putting the rice in, it means it pops out easier
- cut the carrots into strips on an angle to you can make more mini carrots per slice
- line the box with rocket or baby spinach to give the look of grass
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you click on them and then buy the products, I get a small commission. You pay the same price, but the commission helps me with hosting and making awesome content for you!