Find all the lunchbox reviews and lunchbox recipes you need
Ever since I started Kidgredients, I’ve been obsessed with lunchboxes! Who knew there could be so much enthusiasm about something so simple as a lunchbox?
When I had to prepare lunchboxes for my kids the first time I was faced with so many questions:
- What lunch box do I use?
- How do I choose a lunchbox that suits what they want to eat?
- How can I decide when I can only see them online?
- How can I send yoghurt in a lunchbox?
- How much food do I need to send in a lunchbox?
- How can I make lunchbox packing simpler and less stressful?
- How am I going to make our family favourites nut free?
- How can I cut down on packaging and packaged food?
- Where can I find up to date reviews of lunchboxes?
I realised, if I was asking these questions as a mum of two kids and an ex teacher, I couldn’t be alone! And so began my obsession. I wanted to make sure Kidgredients could be a place for healthy lunchbox inspiration and lunchbox recipes. And also a hub for choosing the lunchbox that best suits your child and how to ensure that lunchbox arrives at school safely and in one piece.
Looking for lunchbox reviews?
Click the image below for the 2017 lunchbox review!
So Kidgredients has lunchbox reviews, cooler bag reviews, drink bottle reviews and thermal container reviews to be able to share my knowledge of these products with you. There is also a crunch and sip container review here.
Late last year I reviewed 21 different lunchboxes and I’ve continued to update that info adding new ones as I try them out.
But I know a great lunch doesn’t end with the lunchbox, so you can also find reviews for drink bottles, thermal containers and cooler bags here too!
Check out my lunchbox ebook!
My ebook contains ten brand new recipes and some favourites and is the perfect way to get organised for back to school!
If you get lunchbox motivated and want to inspire others or be inspired, please feel follow our facebook page and even join one of our lunchbox groups!