IngredientsYield: 24 scrolls
- 1 cup greek yoghurt (I make my own but a full fat greek yoghurt will do)
- 1 cup wholemeal SR flour
- 1 cup white SR flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsps butter, softened and chopped
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a mixer with a dough hook combine the vanilla, yoghurt and flour.
- Mix until a dough forms 3-5 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to make a large rectangle, 30×50 cms.
- Cut in half to make two 30x25cm rectangles.
- Spread half the cinnamon spread over each rectangle, then sprinkle with the chopped butter. Add the sultanas.
- Starting from the left hand side, roll the dough to make one long sausage. Cut into 12 scrolls.
- Repeat with the other rectangle. Bake at 180 degrees for 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.