When it comes to quick and simple Christmas treats, you can't go past these adorable strawberry santa hats. Made with only 4 simple ingredients, they are easy to make and perfect for sharing. Make a punnet (250 grams of strawberries) worth in under 10 minutes.
Why you're going to love this recipe
At this time of year, everything needs to be no bake and no fuss. These delicious Strawberry Santa Hats are perfect for making for parties and fun to make with kids. Here's why you're going to love them:
- made with only 4 ingredients
- quick and easy to make
- no bake
- adorable and fun
- perfect for making up to 24 hours in advance
- easy to make in bulk
- deliciously simple
What goes into the recipe
- strawberries- small ones are best for this recipe as the big ones aren't really santa hat shape
- white chocolate- we want melts for this, as they are quick to melt and work well
- desiccated coconut- perfect for giving the cute fuzziness to the edge
- white chocolate drops- the perfect shape for making a pom pom on top of the hats
How to make this recipe
Strawberry Santa Hats are so easy to make! Don't forget to watch the video for extra help!
- chop the tops off the strawberries
- melt the white chocolate.I use a microwave. I do 50% power for one minute, followed by a good stir, then 50% power and 1 minute more. I then stir again. If it needs any more from here, I do ten second bursts.
- dip the strawberry bottoms into the chocolate and then into the coconut.
- dip the tops and then attach a chocolate drop.
- Allow to set.
Expert Tips and FAQs
I use a microwave. I do 50% power for one minute, followed by a good stir, then 50% power and 1 minute more. I then stir again. If it needs any more from here, I do ten second bursts.
They will store well in the fridge for up to 24 hours, in an airtight container.
More Christmas Ideas
Why don't you subscribe to my newsletter, or follow along on Facebook and Instagram? If you make something from the blog please tag @kidgredients on instagram- it really makes my day to see what you've been making!
Strawberry Santa Hats Recipe
- 100 grams white chocolate melts
- 20 grams desiccated coconut
- 250 grams strawberries
- 20 grams white chocolate bits
- Melt the chocolate. I use a microwave. I do 50% power for one minute, followed by a good stir, then 50% power and 1 minute more. I then stir again. If it needs any more from here, I do ten second bursts.100 grams white chocolate melts
- Dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate, getting a good ½ cm up the sides.250 grams strawberries
- Dip into the desiccated coconut.20 grams desiccated coconut
- Dip the top into white chocolate and attach a white chocolate drop.20 grams white chocolate bits