Making no bake treats for Christmas is the best! And these no bake Chocolate Christmas Wreaths are so easy to make. Not to mention they look adorable! You can get a batch of these whipped up in about 10 minutes, and everyone will think you've been working on them for hours. Deliciously sweet, they are perfect for class parties. And with only 5 ingredients, they are perfect for this time of year.
Why you're going to love this recipe
Quick and easy to make, this can even be made with the kids! Here's why you're going to love this recipe.
- 5 ingredients
- easy to make, no baking required
- set quick and easily
- melt in the microwave
- they look so cute
What goes into the recipe
- fried noodles- perfect for making the texture of the wreath
- green food colouring- I've tried the natural one- it doesn't do a great job! But the normal queen one works perfectly
- chocolate freckles- or whatever other lolly floats your boat to decorate
- christmas m and ms - or you can use normal ones, or smarties
- white chocolate melts- make sure you get melts not drops!
How to make this recipe
- First melt the chocolate, then add the green food colouring.
- Add the noodles and mix well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture on baking paper. Using the end of a wooden spoon, make a hole in the middle.
- decorate with sweets and allow to set.
Expert Tips and FAQS
They will last for a week in the fridge. But being so easy to make, you can get a batch done in minutes!
I found that the standard queen food colouring worked best, whereas the natural one really struggled with colouring the chocolate as much as I needed it to.
But of course! Use whatever you prefer, I just did these because they are what I had!
More quick Christmas Treats
Why don't you subscribe to my newsletter, or follow along on Facebook and Instagram? If you make something from the blog please tag @kidgredients on instagram- it really makes my day to see what you've been making!
Chocolate Christmas Wreaths Recipe
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 100 grams fried noodles
- 5 drops green food colouring
- 10 chocolate freckles
- 40 m and ms
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. I did one miunte at 50% power, then bursts of 30 seconds, it took 2 mins total.200 grams white chocolate
- Add the food colouring and mix well5 drops green food colouring
- Add the noodles and coat well.100 grams fried noodles
- Place tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto baking paper.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon make a hole in the middle.
- Decorate with sweets.40 m and ms, 10 chocolate freckles
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week, using baking paper to separate them if you layer them.
- Freeze in an airtight container for up to 1 month with layer os baking paper between them. Place in the fridge to defrost before serving, once defrosted do not refreeze.