I love strawberry season! I love it when strawberries are super cheap and in abundance, they make me want to get my bake on. These 16 ways to use strawberries mean that you too can get baking and enjoying this season!
I’ve got 16 ways to use strawberries for you…just so that you can make the most of this delicious time of year. Whether muffins, scrolls, or bliss balls tickle your strawberry, I’ve got an idea for you in this list that you will love.
So go and grab a few punnets while they are cheap and make the most of them whilst they are in season! You can freeze most of these treats too- meaning they are great for extending the strawberry season. Perfect for getting lunchbox treats ready and stocking the freezer for back to school.
If you’re not keen to get baking you can:
- dehydrate them at 60 degrees in the oven for 4 hours
- chop them and freeze them, I take their tops off and halve them
- make jam
- freeze them pureed for putting into baking at another stage
- make smoothie packs with other fruit to dump into the blender
- put them on top of cereal
- use them with cream cheese in wraps to substitute jam