Using only 6 simple ingredients and your air fryer, you can make these delicious air fryer garlic knots. Made using yoghurt dough, and entirely from scratch, you can get a batch of 16 done in under 20 minutes! Quick and easy, they are sure to become a family favourite.
Why you're going to love this recipe
Quick and easy to make, this recipe is set to become a family favourite. Here's why you're going to love this recipe:
- using yoghurt dough, these are fail proof and super easy to make
- freezer friendly
- delicious as part of an entree, or served with pasta and a salad
- garlic bread flavours in little bite sized knots
- perfect for making with kids
- use your airfryer to make them quickly
What goes into the recipe
- self-raising flour- this is flour that contains baking powder already
- greek-yoghurt- I make my own, using this method DIY yoghurt, how to make awesome yoghurt at home
- olive oil- helps to keep them light, airy and to brown
- butter- I used salted, it adds a nice flavour
- garlic- fresh crushed is the best option
- parsley- fresh, continental parsley is the best for this recipe
How to make this recipe
- Start by making the yoghurt dough, mixing the flour, yoghurt and oil together until dough is formed.
- Tip onto a bench and work it.
- Divide into 16 balls, roll out to form snakes, then turn into knots.
- Cook at 180 degrees celsius for 10 minutes in the airfryer.
- Combine the garlic, melted butter and parsley and brush over the knots.
- Return to the airfryer for 5 more minutes.
Expert Tips and FAQs
Yes! Freeze on a tray and then transfer to an airtight container when solid.
They are great with pasta, or for dipping in soup!
More yoghurt dough recipes
Why don't you subscribe to my newsletter, or follow along on Facebook and Instagram? If you make something from the blog please tag @kidgredients on instagram- it really makes my day to see what you've been making!
Air Fryer Garlic Knots Recipe
- 260 grams greek yoghurt
- 300 grams self raising flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 grams fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams butter
- Add the yoghurt and flour to a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add the olive oil, mix well.
- Turn out onto your work surface and mix until a dough is formed.
- Divide into 16 balls.
- Roll into long snakes, then tie into knots.
- Cook in the airfryer for 10 minutes at 180 degrees celsius. (355f)
- Combine the melted butter, parsley and garlic in a bowl and mix well.
- Brush over the knots, and return to the airfryer, cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Remove, and brush with any extra garlic mix.